Sunday, January 22, 2012

Purple and Green.... well make purple and green :)

Hello My BA Beauties. Hope this day is finding you all well. Today it is quite cold in NYC so I decided to have a little fun with my nails.




The lovely colors used today were Rags to riches from Rimmel London and NYC color in Park avenue.
My first issue is my own... I need to stop doing other things immediately after I do my nails. Created a wonderful smudge and had to re-do. ( I know some of you have felt this and know this pain)

Now I am trying to be a better blogger for my followers so I am including the cost of the nail polishes just in case you may want to pick them up for yourselves.

Rimmel London rags to riches can be found at Ulta for $3.99 and NYC Color Prince Street can be found ( well for me at a drugstore called Duane Reade) for $1.99. But for you lovelies I have included the NYC color Link  and they have a store finder so you can find close to you.

I do hope you do enjoy my alter. Just trying to keep myself bright and happy on this cold day.



BE GORGEOUS. BE WONDERFUL.BE YOU.

Talk soon my Beauties 


No comments:

Post a Comment