Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Esty Shop - Iris Jane... I have a new Accessories resource

Hello my BA Beauties. Today is a golden day. First, I received my makeup from NYX cosmetics which is did in my UBER HAUL Video above.

But I also received an order from a wonderful Etsy Shop called Iris Jane. This shop was recommended to me by my Sis Dani ( Thank You). Iris Jane has the coolest accessories around. Let me show Ya what I got.

First I fell in love with the packaging. I received it in a non-padded envelope but Iris Jane protected everything I ordered  and included a note Thanking me for my order and hoping I love everything.



See the amazing Black and White Paper.. Very Nice touch

My Note :):)

OWLS ARE MY FAVS... Aren't they cute??????

Yes I know own Vinyl again :)

BUTTONS!!!! I love em

ALL THREE!!!!

 What I love about Iris Jane is not only are her accessories gorgeous but her price points are so affordable. Starting from $4.75 to about $15.00 depending on the item, you really should not pass her up.



Click here for her shop ------->  Iris Jane

My BA Beauties... If you love eclectic and fun accessories, please go visit Iris Jane. You will love it.





BE GORGEOUS. BE WONDERFUL. BE YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment